How to Get to Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
You'll find Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort nestled among the lush North Phoenix Mountains, and colorful Sonoran landscape. Our prime location allows for quick access to and from Sky Harbor International Airport plus we're only minutes from Scottsdale and downtown Phoenix.
We also offer Airport transfer services for traveling groups and efficient Pointe-to-Pointe shuttle service for guests looking to visit our sister resort, the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs.
Directions from Sky Harbor Airport:
- Follow airport signs for 24th Street North (but do not exit 24th Street North).
- Go to State Route 51 North; follow 51 North to the Glendale Ave. exit.
- Exit Glendale Ave., turn left (west) onto Glendale Avenue to 16th Street, turn right (north).
- Follow 16th Street north to Morten Ave. (1st light) turn right (east) on Morten.
- The Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort is on the left-hand side of Morten.
ExecuCar Transportation Services
ExecuCar, the resort's preferred car service, is a private black car service that offers luxury transportation at special fares offered to resort guests. Advance reservations from the airport are suggested and can be confirmed by contacting www.execucar.com or 800-410-4444. Without advance reservations you may request a vehicle upon arrival by calling ExecuCar Dispatch at 602-232-4606. Service is based on availability.
Airport Transfer Fares: $35.00 per sedan per direction (to or from the airport); $65.00 per sedan for meet & greet service (available for arrivals only). *SUVs available for a $20.00 fee.
Group Airport Transfers
Arrivals - Reserve a professionally attired Greeter with customized signs to meet and greet your guests in the baggage claim area. Coordinators will ensure the effortless transfer of guests from airport to check-in.
Departures - Suggested resort departure time is 2 hours prior to flight departure. An organized bag pull is also recommended for large groups.