General Spa Information
Please reference the information below for general information as well as our gratuity, cancellation and mail-order policies prior to booking your service. We look forward to having you at the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Phoenix Hotel and Spa.General Spa Information
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first service. You’ll want to get the most out of your spa experience. Arriving late will cut into the precious minutes of your treatment. Remember that your service will end on time so the next guest isn’t delayed. Please respect the right to relaxation of other guests. No cell phones, please.
- Lockers are provided, but please refrain from bringing valuables to the spa.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Wedding parties and larger groups of 10 or more may be accommodated by contacting a Spa Manager.
- Although Tocasierra does not have an age requirement, we kindly ask that all children are closely supervised while at the spa.
- We recommend advance reservations for all spa/salon services.
Gratuities are not included in the price of à la carte in-spa services. In appreciation for outstanding service, gratuities may be given to the staff at your discretion.
If you must reschedule or cancel an à la carte service, please do so four hours or more in advance. Packages or multiple services require a 24-hour notice. These notices are required to avoid being charged the full amount of any treatment, service or package not received. We strictly adhere to the spa cancellation policy as a courtesy to other guests and our service providers.
To continue the spa experience in your home, all Tocasierra retail products are available through a mail-order program. Just call the spa, 602-906-3820, with your request and it will be shipped to you.