An Ideal Vacation Destination At Our North Phoenix Resort
A stay at the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in the Biltmore corridor offers a charming glimpse into the past coupled with contemporary services and amenities. Our resort was designed as an oasis of the Sonoran Desert, a Spanish-Mediterranean retreat spanning 27 acres, bordered by the lush Phoenix North Mountain Preserve and minutes from downtown Phoenix. For more than three decades this distinctive North Phoenix hotel has enjoyed its reputation as a premier Arizona resort.
Premium Services and Amenities
Enjoy a perfectly-appointed stay minutes from Scottsdale and featuring all-suite accommodations, River Ranch recreation, Tocasierra Spa, Salon & Fitness Centre and convenient on-site dining. Service, convenience and comfort are King.
Choose from 563 suites and nearly 80 stylish casitas. One and two-bedroom spaces feature the signature Hilton Serenity Bed & Bath, collection, two TVs with expanded cable selections, video checkout, wireless high-speed Internet and much more.
River Ranch Phoenix Recreation
The whole family can get in on the fun at River Ranch, with 4 acres of sparkling pools, cascading waterfalls and a lazy river. Looking to stay dry? Try out the 18-hole miniature golf course, shop-till-you-drop at Rodeo Drive or travel back in time at our old-fashioned ice cream parlor.
Tocasierra Spa, Salon & Fitness Centre
An extensive fitness facility boasts the latest equipment, classes and personal training techniques, while our salon and spa offer numerous treatments and services. Stay on top of your fitness regimen with more than 10,000 square feet of equipment and class space then head over to the salon or spa for a massage, skin rejuvenation or countless hair and nail services.
Savor the southwest at any of our three on-site dining options. Hole-in-the-Wall is a classic favorite that has stood the taste-test of time, while Rico's American Grill offers flavorful western dishes using only the finest quality, locally grown ingredients. Slim Picken's is perfect for a little poolside refreshment.
Looking for that perfect souvenir? Forget something for your trip? Stop by our Gift Shoppe located in the main lobby. This boutique showcases authentic Native American art as well as a wide variety Southwest-themed items, children's gifts and apparel. It's also the place to find all the everyday sundries you might need.
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort Policies
Please be aware of our Resort Policies. For additional details, please Contact Us.
- Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Minimum Age to Register: 18
- Early Departure Fee: $50.00
- Late Check-Out Fee: $35.00
- American Express
- Carte Blanche
- Diner's Club
- Air Canada EnRoute
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Deposit: $75.00 Non-Refundable
- Maximum Weight: 75 lbs
- Maximum Size: Large
- Our resort is 100% smoke-free
- Self-Parking: Yes, complimentary
- Valet Parking: Yes, $10 per day
- In/Out Privileges: Yes
- Other: For recreational vehicles, please contact the resort to make arrangements
- Cancellation policy may vary depending on the rate or date of reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy
Enjoy the amenities listed below for a daily charge of $18 per suite + tax:
- Unlimited high-speed Internet for up to two devices ($19.90 value)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 phone calls ($1/call value)
- Use of Fitness Centre for up to two people ($13 value)
- Tennis court use for two people for up to one hour ($18 value)
- One round of 18-hole miniature golf for up to four people ($20 value)
- Driving range privileges for two people for up to one hour at nearby Lookout Mountain Golf Club ($20 value)
- 20% off one treatment at Tocasierra Spa, Salon & Fitness Centre, plus one indulgence treatment of your choice
- Admittance into the River Ranch for up to four people (maximum four people per suite, six per casita)
ExecuCar Transportation Services, the resort's preferred car service, is a private black car service that offers luxury transportation at special fares offered to resort guests. Advance reservations from the airport are suggested and can be confirmed by contacting www.execucar.com or 800-410-4444. Without advance reservations you may request a vehicle upon arrival by calling ExecuCar Dispatch at 602-232-4606. Service is based on availability.
Airport Transfer Fares: $35.00 per sedan per direction (to or from the airport); $65.00 per sedan for meet & greet service (available for arrivals only). *SUVs available for a $20.00 fee.
Group Airport Transfers
Arrivals - Reserve a professionally attired Greeter with customized signs to meet and greet your guests in the baggage claim area. Coordinators will ensure the effortless transfer of guests from airport to check-in.
Departures - Suggested resort departure time is 2 hours prior to flight departure. An organized bag pull is also recommended for large groups.
Green is more than just a buzzword at the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, it’s a way of life.
Learn more about resort programs and initiatives designed to protect Arizona’s vital natural resources.